Smart Choice for the Custom Fabric banners
Just like email marketing, the custom fabric banners have a bad reputation on the Internet, but they are the tools that generate the most sales. That is why the use of banners to advertise on the internet is gaining strength and has been practiced for about 22 years.
In fact, brands are facing users that are much harder to conquer because the web has so many ads that they are already “trained” and much more demanding.
With the internet infested with promotional and mostly low quality banners, it is normal for the public to see them negatively and not to draw attention anymore.
You only have about 10 seconds to impress someone who is visiting your site, this is the time he is willing to spend finding something of interest to you. This time is related to the content of your page. When we talk about design, elements and appearance is another story.
- Because according to researchers at Carleton University, when it comes to branding like icons and banners, you have less than 1 second to make a good impression. Although it seems a bit difficult, there is a way around it and we will give you some tips for creating a successful Banner for even the most demanding visitors.
- Banners with a lot of elements tend to get less clicks because the brain gets confused by so much information.
- The level of interest for uploaded images is very low, as it is more difficult to know what it is and where to start reading the elements. Put only what really matters in the Banner! Anything that makes the message explicit to the visitor will make your ad read much more enjoyable and more likely to receive clicks.
Be objective in the text
Like images, text must also be extremely objective. Be direct and tell your offer quickly. You need to know how to choose words, in which case less is more! Then decrease the amount of Banner text and increase the font size.
You can use just a title, subtitle, and a call to action button, creating a hierarchy within your Banner. This makes reading easier and increases the chances of getting a click. The text should also have plenty of contrast between the background and the letters, making it easier for visitors to read. Avoid writing over multiple colors to avoid problems.
One of the most important points for creating a successful banner is to use objective text. Never forget that.
Use high quality images
- If an image speaks a thousand words, you should choose very carefully not to confuse who is seeing the banner.
- Whenever you use images, look for the highest quality images possible because low quality images show little concern for the business and its visitors.
Since most images on the internet are copyrighted, it is hard to know what you can use or not, so we will leave the link to 5 royalty free stock photos for you to use without fear.