Each carpet is different, the maintenance of his last is not therefore the same way according to the ranges, promotional, advertising, free standing.
The entrance mats are intended to be used for large traffic, and especially having for principal vocation to wipe the feet and to retain the soiling and the humidity, it was essential that the maintenance of your carpets could be done easily. That’s why the options have selected for you a range of customizable machine-washable entrance mats. This is possible thanks to the manufacturing process of our carpets. Indeed the rubber sole is able to withstand a temperature high enough to remove all your most encrusted tasks. But especially our souls are micro-perforated to let the water filter directly inside the sole. As for the fibers of the carpet, the printing is done in the heart of fibers, which will guarantee a perfect hold of the colors and this despite the various washes. For Bissell Big Green review this is the best deal now.
Regarding the drying, you can find them flat, the composition of the fiber and the sole are known to dry quickly. However, to make maintenance easier for you, most of our entrance mats are designed to be dried directly in a dry line.
Actimat’s tip: Order a set of two mats, this will allow you to roll over your mats when cleaning so you always have a carpet to accommodate your customers.
- Washing in a washing machine
- Custom carpet wash
- Machine washable at 60 °: Centaur, Atlas, Lyre, Orion, Pegasus
- Machine washable at 40 °: Andromeda, Atrium, Cassiopeia, Perseus, Sextant
- Machine washable at 30 °: Chameleon
Washing jet high pressure / shampooer / asiprator
Wash shampoo: Leto, Helios, Phoenix, Centaur, Atlas, Lyre, Orion, Pegasus, Andromeda, Atrium, Cassiopeia, Perseus, Sextant, and Chameleon.
Aspirator: Centaur, Atlas, Helios, Orion, Pegasus, Andromeda, Atrium, Cassiopeia, Perseus, Sextant, Chameleon.
Drying flat: Cassiopeia, Andromeda, Atrium, Cameleon, Athena, Perseus, Sextant
Machine drying 60 °: Centaur, Atlas, Lyre, Orion, Pegasus
- Do not hesitate to ask us our data sheets they contain all the information necessary for the maintenance of your carpets.
- The effectiveness of white vinegar to deodorize, descale and clean the house is well established. It is also used to detach. On your carpet, rub the stain with a cloth soaked in white vinegar and let it work for 15 minutes. Brush then with a mixture of water and liquid dishwashed foam. Finish by rinsing with clear water and wipe your carpet with a clean cloth. Let it dry. You can also mix 1 liter of sparkling water and 20 cl of white vinegar and use this mixture as a shampoo for your carpet. Leave on for 30 minutes and then rinse with clear water.